From Emily on Monday:
-had real cake and ice cream at the Ibrahims. Wow. I didn't even complain in my head about being overfed. Love those people.
-we were on our way to a lesson biking on the highway when I had this strong impression "there will be someone on the side of the road you need to stop" so every person we passed, I stopped pedaling to see if that was the person we were supposed to stop. It was really dark, so I couldnt see that well, but then I saw this bright yellow security vest and knew this guy was the one. We stop him and end up giving him a Book of Mormon. He promptly pulls out his Bible, telling us he's so grateful for more scripture because he loves God's word. SO COOL.
-took Zr. Karowfodi to be a missionary for the day. She helped us so much! She testified about her conversion story to our investigator Muriel and it really helped her open up. After she was done, Muriel goes "wow, yeah I have always been searching for the truth. I know I'm happy right now, but I feel that there is something missing." Yes woman, yes. I'm so excited about her.
-went to follow up on a referral and it ended up being the wrong house. But the lady who lived there just started telling us how many hard things were happening in her life: her sister and parents had died, leaving her with her sisters 2 teenage kids, she had just gotten a divorce, and had to care for her uncle with cancer. As she was telling us all this, tears ran down her cheeks as she said "I rely on Jesus Christ every day" We testified of His love and gave her big hugs. I know God sent us there to comfort her on a hard day.
-JUNIOR IS GETTING DOPED FOR REAL
-built a cabinet with Sergio and Terence
Yeaaaaaah so such a good week the church is true love you guys lots
Zr. Mergenthaler
Comments