1. You are a hard worker. Whatever you put your mind to, you are dedicated to the very end.
2. You tell me I look pretty even when I my hair is crazy and I haven't worn makeup in days.
3. You are a great father. Our children love and adore you and you love and adore them. You treat them with kindness and respect and help them to see and achieve their potential.
4. You make me laugh. Who doesn't need a good laugh--even when the reason is a very stupid one.
5. You have a positive attitude. You are rarely grumpy towards me, and when I am not being kind, you find ways to cheer me up or ease my burdens.
6. You offer me back rubs even when you are exhausted and probably more deserving of a back rub yourself.
7. We work well together.
8. You are handsome, and you smell good.
9. You are romantic. You hold my hand, make a special effort to sit by me or be in the same room as me, and take me on dates.
10. You have a good, solid testimony and you are constantly aware of how you can become a better husband, father, son, etc. You work towards improving yourself daily.
11. You are my best friend. I look forward to seeing you everyday and miss you when you are away. I love spending time with you even if it is just hanging out watching a movie or working in the yard together.
2. You tell me I look pretty even when I my hair is crazy and I haven't worn makeup in days.
3. You are a great father. Our children love and adore you and you love and adore them. You treat them with kindness and respect and help them to see and achieve their potential.
4. You make me laugh. Who doesn't need a good laugh--even when the reason is a very stupid one.
5. You have a positive attitude. You are rarely grumpy towards me, and when I am not being kind, you find ways to cheer me up or ease my burdens.
6. You offer me back rubs even when you are exhausted and probably more deserving of a back rub yourself.
7. We work well together.
8. You are handsome, and you smell good.
9. You are romantic. You hold my hand, make a special effort to sit by me or be in the same room as me, and take me on dates.
10. You have a good, solid testimony and you are constantly aware of how you can become a better husband, father, son, etc. You work towards improving yourself daily.
11. You are my best friend. I look forward to seeing you everyday and miss you when you are away. I love spending time with you even if it is just hanging out watching a movie or working in the yard together.
I LOVE YOU!

Comments