July 24, 2023
Here we are with another packed week.
Tuesday was my companion's birthday, so I did everything I could to make him happy, which I think worked because he told me his bday was good. On that same day, we found five new people to teach while also teaching 9 lessons! Crazy, right?! That night, we went to our friend's house to have cake and enjoy the evening with them. I had the most fun ever at this house because I got to play cars with their 3-year-old son, and I got to know him a little better.
On Wednesday, we cleaned and organized our house because we had 10 elders coming that night 😳 ! We also had interviews with President, so that took up lots of our time. Wednesday night, I wanted to die because I woke up 4 different times for 4 different missionaries. It sucked. I would go to sleep for like 15 minutes, and then the next thing you know bzz bzz, the bell rings. Eventually, it all stopped and I was able to get a little sleep. But I'd do it all again because it was super fun. The next day I felt a little like a parent because I was in charge of all these missionaries. I had to make sure we all got to one place on time, and we did!! We actually got there early, sooo I guess I'm a stud 🤪. Zone conference was so good. I learned so much, and I'm so ready to apply what I learned.
On Friday, we got the opportunity to talk to one of our friends who wasn't interested in the past, but we have a lesson with him today!! We'll see what happens. On Saturday, we spent preparing our two little friends for their baptism and getting everything smoothed out with the family!
This week was super busy, but I don't have any great stories. I do know God loves you and has a plan for each of you!!
With lots of love,
Elder Mergenthaler








Comments